Kirby's Dream Land 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirby's Dream Land 3

Console: SNES | Year: 1997 | Developed by: HAL Laboratory | Published by: Nintendo
Tag:
Kirby's lesser-known adventure may possibly be his most under-appreciated one

Link to my review: StarBlog (May 12th, 2013)
StarBoy91
Reviewer

Exp. Points : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Kirby's Dream Land 3 :: Comments

Post on Tue May 21, 2013 11:30 am by Ideal Hero

Good review. My brother has this on the Dream Collection, and he really liked it. Sometimes I would drop in and help out as Gooey. Razz
I didn't realize how polarizing the game was though. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 21, 2013 12:13 pm by True Hero

Ideal Hero wrote:I didn't realize how polarizing the game was though. Different strokes for different folks I suppose. Rolling Eyes
Literally! Geddit, because the game looks kinda painted? And you paint with strokes? Geddit? Ged-
<I'm sorry. This user has been disconnected. Please try to forget the terrible pun and move on with your lives. He won't be, however.>

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 21, 2013 2:05 pm by StarBoy91

@Ideal Hero - thanks! Very Happy Kirby's Dream Land 3 is one of those games that I sincerely find underrated, and it's one of my favorites.
@True Hero - Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 21, 2013 4:59 pm by Professor Clayton

Nice review StarBoy! :3
I also have this one on the dream collection. I should open that box at some point. thinking

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue May 21, 2013 8:33 pm by Wonder_Mask

Neat review! A few comments though. I felt like you don't really need smilies so frequently throughout the review. Also, if the purpose of the review was to persuade one to buy the game, it's best to remain vague on boss details, especially the final boss. But besides those two minor things, great review! You really went thorough with it!

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu May 23, 2013 1:46 pm by StarBoy91

Thank you, Professor, and thank you, Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum