Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week)

Go down

What is your most anticipated game at E3?

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) I_vote_lcap90%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) I_vote_rcap 90% 
[ 9 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) I_vote_lcap0%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) I_vote_lcap0%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) I_vote_lcap10%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) Empty It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week)

Alright! I'm tired, so I'll get straight to the point this week.

This week's question: Most anticipated game at E3?

This includes those games that were already announce, by-the-way. Remember that if I forgot a game I can add it to the poll(or if you remember a game after Saturday, ask one of the other Admins, because I won't be here.)

Last Week's Winner
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) Eggman-casting-his-troubles-aside-dr-ivo-robotnik-eggman-6703685-331-350
Robotnik wins the tie-breaker over Hades!

Finally, I'm going to be at summer camp all next week, so I'll be sending out a PM today to a few people asking them if they want to do next Friday's poll.

Last edited by 3Dash on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
KiDasharus
KiDasharus
1-Up Admin
1-Up Admin

Exp. Points : 1817

http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! (includes tie-breaker from last week) :: Comments

Knuckles

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:05 am by Knuckles

I am the E.G.G.M.A.N, thats what I am, I am the Eggman, I've got the Master Plan. :Robotnik:

You keep on forgetting Sonic Lost World. But I'm anticipating SSB4 a little more at the moment.

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:06 am by KiDasharus

I have no idea why I keep forgetting that. Editing and posting Robotnik as the winner.

Back to top Go down

KingDunsparce

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:20 pm by KingDunsparce

X is a close second, but Smash Bros for me Razz

Back to top Go down

True Hero

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:14 pm by True Hero

Is it just me, or is there a new set up for comments?

As for most anticipated game, I'll have to go with Lost World, as X and SSB are further down the line.  I'm super excited for X and Y, but I'm really eager to see what Lost World will do for Wii U.

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:56 pm by KiDasharus

It's not just you.

True, you broke the perfect 100% streak SSB4 had going! Neutral

Back to top Go down

Capn' Pancakes

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:43 pm by Capn' Pancakes

/me cries that there is no Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze option

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:15 pm by Professor Clayton

@Capn I was playing the demo copy of DKCR3D at my local Gamestop today, when the person working there walked over and said that DKCR:TF was way more fun than it looked, runs very smoothly, and should have had a longer line at the Best Buy demos. Razz
Then he mentioned that he hadn't loved DKCR, but this excited him. So that's a positive sign. :3

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down