Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion)

5 posters

Go down

What do YOU Think of AC Time Travel?

Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_lcap33%Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_lcap17%Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_lcap33%Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_lcap0%Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_lcap17%Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_lcap0%Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) Empty Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion)

Post by NoUsernameHere Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Anybody still play the past Animal Crossing Games? I would love to play AC:CF if we could do an FC Exchange. Still,My favorite is the GCN Version,Second favorite is AC:CF,and my least favorite is AC:WW. Those are not counting AC:NL BTW,Lol. Razz
Oh,And there will also be an AC Themed poll tied to this each Month. :3

Last edited by NostalgiaMaster on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:47 am; edited 2 times in total
NoUsernameHere
NoUsernameHere
User

Exp. Points : 897

http://www.backloggery.com/paperluigi

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) Empty Re: Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion)

Post by Professor Clayton Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:01 am

I've never played the Gamecube version, so I couldn't compare, but I prefer City Folk over Wild World just because it's an improved version of it.
I'd visit your town, but my WiFi hates my Wii. It's virtually impossible. D:
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Head Admin
Head Admin

Exp. Points : 1668

https://nintyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion) Empty Re: Animal Crossing: What do YOU Think about Time Traveling? (Animal Crossing discussion)

Post by Cyb3Rnite Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:22 am

I know that feel @prof :/
Cyb3Rnite
Cyb3Rnite

Exp. Points : 268

Back to top Go down

Post by NoUsernameHere Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:50 am

Check the first post,I've updated it with a Poll. :3
NoUsernameHere
NoUsernameHere
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder_Mask Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:43 pm

'tis a lazy way to access content early. Razz
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Exp. Points : 799

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Clayton Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:52 pm

To me it only makes sense if you missed something important, like didn't do a Holiday because you were with family. I wouldn't do it myself, but I can see why in that instance.
But upgrading stores, getting free interest bells, and more is just cheating. Cheat if you want, but I don't~
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Head Admin
Head Admin

Exp. Points : 1668

https://nintyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NoUsernameHere Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 pm

I think it's okay as long as you missed something,Like an Example in Older AC Games: You could do it if you missed Tom Nook's Items for sale (Or Able Sisters and GracieGrace in City Folk),But then,Tom Nook has a possibly of Down-Grading his store.
In New Leaf,Time Travel is really cheating if you have Beautiful Town Ordiance in effect,And have Shampoodle.
Overall,IMO,It's Cheating in ways and Not Cheating in ways.
NoUsernameHere
NoUsernameHere
User

Back to top Go down

Post by KiDasharus Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 pm

I am indifferent about time traveling. I can't get on my 3DS after 8 most days(I was able to sneak on when I was on vacation, but I probably won't be getting on after 8 for a while again) so I may use it sometime to "get on AC" after 11, when a lot of rare bugs come to the island.
KiDasharus
KiDasharus
1-Up Admin
1-Up Admin

Exp. Points : 1817

http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash

Back to top Go down

Post by NoUsernameHere Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:17 am

Is there anywhere a mod can move this to so I can edit the poll? I can't edit the poll in the Retro Forum. :/
NoUsernameHere
NoUsernameHere
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down