Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3)

Go down

Who's the Best Metroid Villain?

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_lcap11%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_lcap11%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_lcap67%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) Empty The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3)

It's that time of the week again!  Who's ready to find the best villain of another classic Nintendo series?  The correct answer should be, "All of us, Mr. Hero!".  I won't keep you waiting then, because this week's series is...

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) Metroidlogo

The series that threw the world for a loop, Metroid tells the tale of the tough-as-nails bounty hunter Samus Aran as she struggles to rid the galaxy of the titular Metroids.  Her foes, however, are ruthless and have a nasty habit of not staying dead.  Only one can survive this contest, though.  Who will it be?

Last Week's Winner!

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) 19%20-%20Heavily%20Armored%20Pokey

Porky Minch!
King P spanked his opponents in last week's poll, meaning it's an Absolutely Safe bet that we'll be seeing him again before long.
True Hero
True Hero
Pokefan Admin
Pokefan Admin

Exp. Points : 857

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 3) :: Comments

KingDunsparce

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:08 pm by KingDunsparce

I chose Ridley, but I also love Kraid. Wink 

Back to top Go down

Ideal Hero

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:00 pm by Ideal Hero

I had to go with Ridley. Samus' arch-nemesis may seem like a mindless space dragon, but he's a lot more cunning and intelligent than he appears. The fact the Samus has a bone to pick with him also makes him a better villain.

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:28 pm by Professor Clayton

Again, a series I haven't played. Razz
At least I know a few of these bosses~

Back to top Go down

KingDunsparce

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:01 pm by KingDunsparce

Professor Clayton wrote:Again, a series I haven't played. Razz
At least I know a few of these bosses~
I've never made it far enough in the games to know anyone besides Ridley and Kraid. Wink

Back to top Go down

Knuckles

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:39 pm by Knuckles

Gah! Who to pick!

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:02 pm by Wonder_Mask

Kraid forever~

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:22 pm by KiDasharus

I'll say this: Kraid is the most fun thing ever in Ninty Land.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down