Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5)

Go down

Who's the Best Pikmin Villain?

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_lcap25%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_lcap38%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_lcap25%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_lcap12%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) Empty The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5)

Sorry for being a day late.  I was rejoicing by playing many games yesterday due to a personal victory.  But enough about me.  You're here to pick the next contestant for our search.  Actually, 'pick' is the perfect word this series.

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) Pikmin_logo

Ah, Pikmin.  Shigeru Miyamoto's creative real-time strategy game.  The series' protagonist Captain Olimar must utilize the unique abilities of the Pikmin to explore a mysterious alien world.  However, there are many fearsome beasts that would like nothing more than to gobble up Olimar's plucky platoon.  Which creature will climb to the top of the food chain?  You decide.

Last Week's Winner!

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) FireRed_LeafGreen_Giovanni

Giovanni!
The self-proclaimed strongest trainer showed his opponents who's boss with earth-shattering moves.  We'd all better prepare for trouble, because this rogue gym leader hasn't gone into hiding yet.
(Sorry about the picture size.) o_o
True Hero
True Hero
Pokefan Admin
Pokefan Admin

Exp. Points : 857

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) :: Comments

KingDunsparce

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:12 pm by KingDunsparce

Yeah Louie! :3 Also, I accidentally voted as a guest. Do guest votes work or should I re-vote?

Back to top Go down

Knuckles

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:13 pm by Knuckles

@True Hero, Are any of those enemies the giant creature that could eat you (or be thrown in the mouth of if you are unlucky) in SSBB on the Pikmin stage?

Back to top Go down

True Hero

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:17 pm by True Hero

@Knuckles - I assume you are referring to the Red Bulborb.

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) Bulborb_Clay

That's not a boss, but Emperor Bulblax is of the same species.

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 5) Emperorbulblaxroaring

Back to top Go down

Knuckles

Post Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 pm by Knuckles

Thanks True, but since I don't know very much about Pikmin, I'm going to do my villain research first.

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:39 pm by Wonder_Mask

Can't wait to see what's next! :O

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down