Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10)

Go down

Who is the Best Wario Land Villain?

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_lcap43%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_lcap29%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_lcap14%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_lcap14%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) Empty The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10)

Sorry about the wait, everyone.  I can only say that the combined might of school, Pokemon, and forgetfulness is very strong.  Huh.  School and Pokemon.  I wonder what a School of Pokemon would be like?  I'd like to go there.  Oh!  Sorry.  Got sidetracked again.  On to the poll!

This Week's Series!

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) WarioLandLogo_3

Now, I'm sure some of you are saying, "Wait, what!?  Wasn't Wario chosen as the Best Mario Villain?  What is True thinking!?".  And I'd answer, "You're right!".  However, Wario isn't just a Mario villain.  He's also the hero of his very own treasure-hunting platformer series.  And what a series it is.  Wario Land is as wacky as they come, exploring frontiers that good-guy Mario wouldn't dream of touching. With the territory comes, though, comes some equally oddball villains.  Who's got the chops to take the top?  Who cares?  Imma gonna be REEEEEEEEEECH!  Wahahaha!

Last Weeks Winner!

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) KSS_Meta_Knight

Meta Knight!
With his spammable attacks and OP'd skills, Meta Knight cut down his competition.  But what does the mysterious masked knight plan to do now?  Only time will tell.
True Hero
True Hero
Pokefan Admin
Pokefan Admin

Exp. Points : 857

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 10) :: Comments

Knuckles

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:18 am by Knuckles

/me starts to play ambassador copy of Wario Land 4 again so he can properly vote.

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:25 am by Professor Clayton

I can't vote in the poll.

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:59 am by KiDasharus

Not to, ya know, quote True or anything, but 3 votes does not a poll make.

Back to top Go down

Capn' Pancakes

Post Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:37 pm by Capn' Pancakes

I would have voted for Captain Syrup Neutral 

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:28 am by KiDasharus

"Would have"? Uhm.... so, you can't vote right now? Lemme fix that for ya....

EDIT: I believe you can vote now.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down