Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll!

Go down

What Nintendo console do you love the most?

It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_lcap0%It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_lcap0%It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_lcap22%It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_lcap11%It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_lcap22%It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_lcap11%It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_lcap33%It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! Empty It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll!

I'm busy right now so I'll make this quick and to the point.

This Week's Question: What Nintendo console do you love the most?

Last Week's Winner: Lots of people started loving Ninty after they got a GameBoy, apparently!

Oh, and in case you haven't seen it or participated in it yet, there's a new daily(ish) poll over on the left you can take. Feel free tp leave Yes/No idea polls below, because there's no way I'll be able tp do every day very well.

And finally, I'll be gone until Wednesday, so the daily poll won't be updated until then after tomorrow.

EDIT: Might as well say by console, I mean overall. So not just the console but overall the games, console, etc
KiDasharus
KiDasharus
1-Up Admin
1-Up Admin

Exp. Points : 1817

http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

It's Dangerous To Go Alone! Take This Poll! :: Comments

KingDunsparce

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 am by KingDunsparce

Good ol' GameCube. :3

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:31 pm by Wonder_Mask

The cube was the only one I feel was used to it's fullest potential. And it contains several favorites of mine, plus the controller feels perfect. :*

Back to top Go down

Ideal Hero

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:50 pm by Ideal Hero

I'm going to have to say Wii. The Wii was my first home console (besides a beat-up Playstation). I enjoyed it a lot, and it had many games that I really liked. Not to mention my Wii was the way I was able to play GameCube games. Good ol' Wii. I love you

Back to top Go down

RedPanda

Post Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:34 pm by RedPanda

I'm the only one who especially loved the GBA!? bounce 
...then again, Pokemon may just be biasing my opinion...

Back to top Go down

Cyb3Rnite

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:53 am by Cyb3Rnite

Voted Virtual Boy.

Back to top Go down

Big Luigi

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:30 am by Big Luigi

Wii, 3Ds, and Wii U(If I had one)Razz 

Back to top Go down

Knuckles

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:01 pm by Knuckles

I voted 3DS because of the incredible library, and it is getting 8 amazing 3D Classics from SEGA!

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:47 pm by Professor Clayton

GBA was my favorite, probably because I have a huge chunk of the library, and because it is Red Panda endorsed.

Back to top Go down

RedPanda

Post Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:24 pm by RedPanda

Professor Clayton wrote:GBA was my favorite, probably because I have a huge chunk of the library, and because it is Red Panda endorsed.
My opinion dominates >:]

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down