Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

2 posters

Go down

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy  Empty Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Post by Big Luigi Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:40 pm

During the 3DS-only Nintendo Direct broadcast back in April this year, the company announced that it was planning to bring the final chapter in the Professor Layton series, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy, to the handheld later this year.
Today's Nintendo Direct presentation revealed that the final piece of the puzzle will be solved on the 8th November, which sees the gentleman himself and his trustworthy companions Luke and Emmy embark on an adventure to solve the riddles of the Azran civilisation.
It won't be the last time we see Hershel Layton though, as he'll be joining Capcom's lawyer, Phoenix Wright, in 2014 as Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney was also confirmed for localisation for the Western market.
A launch date for Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy hasn't been mentioned for North America, but it's still aiming for a 2014 release.
Will you pick up the concluding addition to the much loved series? Or will it be too hard to say goodbye to it?
Big Luigi
Big Luigi

Exp. Points : 997

Back to top Go down

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy  Empty Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Post by Professor Clayton Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:02 pm

I'll be picking it up, of course they would make me get it last though. D:
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Head Admin
Head Admin

Exp. Points : 1668

https://nintyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy  Empty Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy

Post by Big Luigi Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Professor Clayton wrote:I'll be picking it up, of course they would make me get it last though. D:
I hope you get it as soon as possible.Smile  You ARE a Layton fan after all!Razz 
Big Luigi
Big Luigi

Exp. Points : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down