Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread

2 posters

Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Empty Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread

Post by NoUsernameHere Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:26 pm

Okay,This is alot different from the other AC: NL threads,As you share QR Codes for Designs and Awesome Town Tunes here.
Some QR Codes:
Cobblestone Road:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_mmllm9lSP81s1gk0ao2_400

Doctor Who Logo:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_mofelp2IVW1s1lku3o1_400

Mr. L:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_miqbo5Gi3P1s5yx07o2_400
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_miqbo5Gi3P1s5yx07o3_250
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_miqbo5Gi3P1s5yx07o4_250
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_miqbo5Gi3P1s5yx07o5_250

Electabuzz:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_ml7wtdh8n31s1gk0ao9_250

Magmar:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_ml7wtdh8n31s1gk0ao8_250

Prof. Layton (@Clay will love this one):
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_mlzcnx86tL1s1gk0ao1_250

Team Plasma Logo:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Tumblr_mkyp2epdUD1rmg5sio6_250
More coming soon!
Town Tunes coming soon as well (But feel free to share yours!)
NoUsernameHere
NoUsernameHere
User

Exp. Points : 897

http://www.backloggery.com/paperluigi

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Empty Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread

Post by NoUsernameHere Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm

Source:
http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/qr
Credit goes to Bidoof on Tumblr.
Sorry for Double Posting,But when I try to Edit my posts,The Pictures (and links) disappear. thinking
NoUsernameHere
NoUsernameHere
User

Exp. Points : 897

http://www.backloggery.com/paperluigi

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread Empty Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Sharing and Awesome Town Tunes Thread

Post by Professor Clayton Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:59 pm

I hadn't even thought of making Layton pics to decorate my house. Surprised
I'll put some up later, when I unlock the QR machine, and eventually I'll get on a PC and scan a few onto my town. :3
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Head Admin
Head Admin

Exp. Points : 1668

https://nintyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down