Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Review: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS) [Part: 2]

Go down

Review: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS) [Part: 2] Empty Review: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS) [Part: 2]

DLC is a wonderful inclusion to this game as well. Individual BMS, and FMS are on sale for $0.99 each. You can pick and choose from the dozens of available songs and find your favorites.
A unique scoring system rounds thid game out, with a range from F to SSS. SSS requires a perfect run, with no mistakes, and no items equipped.

Conclusion:
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is one of the best releases so far on the 3DS, and manages to incorporate multiple wonderful games into one. The high production values and wonderful soundtrack can evoke emotion from veterans, and even new comers to the series. Providing hours upon hours of game time with some of the best songs and graphics available, this is one not to miss.

9.5 / 10

Last edited by Professor Clayton on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Errors)
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Head Admin
Head Admin

Exp. Points : 1668

https://nintyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Review: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS) [Part: 2] :: Comments

Knuckles

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:48 am by Knuckles

I hate to be that guy but you misspelled upon, upom.
Sorry Sad

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:38 pm by Professor Clayton

@Knuckles Thank you for being that guy! Very Happy Spell check on 3DS is difficult. Razz

Back to top Go down

Knuckles

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 am by Knuckles

@Prof_Clayton I knew you wouldn't mind, but others usually do. And after writing my own huge Sonic review, I know exactly how hard it is to spell check on 3DS especially when I don't look at the keypad, only the words that appear above the keypad and the spelling suggestions. Maybe I've spent too much time on my 3DS online if my fingers have memorized the distance needed to go from virtual key to virtual key.

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:31 am by Professor Clayton

Woah. You can type like that? I stare at the center of the keyboard and then type. I couldn't memorize that. Razz
Gunman Clive will be my next review~

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down