Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here!

+2
Professor Clayton
Wonder_Mask
6 posters

Go down

Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here! Empty Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here!

Post by Wonder_Mask Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:13 pm

Holy moly, it's actually really happening. Ness's first(and only) adventure is coming back for a second try in countries other than the land of the rising sun. Are you anticipating the rerelease of one of the most legendary RPG's of all time?
[img]https://2img.net/h/i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/doublea51/thness2.gif[/img]

Last edited by Happy_Mask on Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Earthbound is here now! Huzzah!)
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Exp. Points : 799

Back to top Go down

Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here! Empty Re: Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here!

Post by Professor Clayton Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 am

Yes.
Yes.
And moar yes.

Nintendo has so many amazing games coming out this year that I doubt Sakurai could buy them all. Razz
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Head Admin
Head Admin

Exp. Points : 1668

https://nintyonline.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here! Empty Re: Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here!

Post by NoUsernameHere Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm throwing money at the screen but nothings happening! Razz
Srsly though,This is Epic.
NoUsernameHere
NoUsernameHere
User

Exp. Points : 897

http://www.backloggery.com/paperluigi

Back to top Go down

Post by KiDasharus Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:21 pm

Sure, I'll get it(If I have any money). But I'm not all that hyped, there's too many other games coming out this year for me to be hyped.
KiDasharus
KiDasharus
1-Up Admin
1-Up Admin

Exp. Points : 1817

http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Clayton Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:18 pm

@Dash- I'm not too hyped, but it will be interesting to see if it truly is all it seems to be.
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder_Mask Sat May 04, 2013 10:48 am

Well, considering it will most likely sell for $8.00, it certainly couldn't hurt. It's like finding Super Mario World at a yard sale! Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here! 71369151
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Back to top Go down

Post by Knuckles Sat May 04, 2013 3:01 pm

@Happy_Mask The original SMB goes for 18 dollars at the local pawn shop.
Knuckles
Knuckles
SEGA Admin
SEGA Admin

Exp. Points : 2109

http://www.backloggery.com/knuckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder_Mask Sun May 05, 2013 7:08 pm

@Knuckles That's why I said yard sale. tongue Or flea market. Most people don't understand the value of old cartridges, which stinks for them, but is great for those who grasp it's true worth. Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here! 1165551496
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder_Mask Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:50 am

It's here peoples! And it's more than I could have imagined. :* :* :*
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Back to top Go down

Post by KiDasharus Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:44 am

I can't get very into it :/
Who knows, maybe getting past these annoying enemies will help.
KiDasharus
KiDasharus
1-Up Admin
1-Up Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDunsparce Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:19 pm

I'm on vacation right now, so I can't play it anymore. Sad 
@3Dash How far are you? I found that the farther I got, the more into the game I got. And the more obsessed with the Mr. Saturns. Razz
KingDunsparce
KingDunsparce
User

Exp. Points : 923

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Clayton Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:59 am

I hope I can get this soon, because I'm jelly you all are playing it without me. u__u
But I still gotta buy that Wii U this week (hopefully)~
Professor Clayton
Professor Clayton
Head Admin
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KiDasharus Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Pikminsi - I'm trying to get to where Paula is. Whatever village that was called.
KiDasharus
KiDasharus
1-Up Admin
1-Up Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder_Mask Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Just say the word Dash, and I'll offer my assistance. :3
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDunsparce Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:12 pm

@3Dash Oh, I can see what you mean about annoying enemies at that point. Don't worry, once you reach Happy Happy Village, you don't have to deal with those anymore. Personally, I think each time someone joins your party, the game picks up. Very Happy 
KingDunsparce
KingDunsparce
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder_Mask Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:39 pm

So does anyone else think Jeff is the best thing ever? Big bottle rockets have gotten me out of many a tight spot. Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here! 1165551496
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDunsparce Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Happy_Mask wrote:So does anyone else think Jeff is the best thing ever?  Big bottle rockets have gotten me out of many a tight spot. Finally, after an extremely long, excruciating wait, Earthbound is once again here! 1165551496
If just I had room for them. Jeff's inventory has some useless weak weapons that the game just won't let me get rid of. Maybe they'll show up in the story somehow, but I doubt it. :/ (I suppose I'll just give them to Poo once I get him. Wink)
Because of that, I prefer Paula's offensive PSI for stronger attacks for the time being.
KingDunsparce
KingDunsparce
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder_Mask Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:17 pm

You can store, (or maybe trash) them @CaptainCharlie/Pikminsi. That way you don't waste valuable inventory space. :3
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDunsparce Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Happy_Mask wrote:You can store, (or maybe trash) them @CaptainCharlie/Pikminsi.  That way you don't waste valuable inventory space.  :3
You can? :0 Do you do it through the Dept. Stores or will any old Drug Store do?
KingDunsparce
KingDunsparce
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonder_Mask Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 pm

If you talk to your mother I think, then she tells you your sister got a job at Escargo Express, then you can call up escargo express to pick up 3 items. Rinse and repeat, or, go home to onett and talk to her yourself, then you can store as much as you want for free. :3
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Back to top Go down

Post by KingDunsparce Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:34 pm

Oh right! I forgot, didn't she say that at the start? I can teleport so I might as well go straight to her then. Thanks! Very Happy 
KingDunsparce
KingDunsparce
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum