Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

Mad Ratchet ni@#as 3 (ios)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mad Ratchet ni@#as 3 (ios) Empty Mad Ratchet ni@#as 3 (ios)

This is a great game and is well worth jailbreaking your i device since it isnt available on i tunes.
Gameplay:9/10
visuals:8/10
recommended for anyone who love a great platformer!
nintendaholic
nintendaholic
User

Exp. Points : 26

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Mad Ratchet ni@#as 3 (ios) :: Comments

Professor Clayton

Post Mon May 20, 2013 12:18 pm by Professor Clayton

We don't approve of Jailbreaking here.

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Mon May 20, 2013 1:16 pm by Wonder_Mask

If it's not too much too ask, would you kindly format your reviews like the others? I only ask this because almost(if not all) the entire review is viewable without clicking on it. Please spend a bit more time on these in the future.
Also, the professor is correct, we do not approve of any modifications to hardware, plus, the forum is centered around nintendo.

Back to top Go down

nintendaholic

Post Tue May 21, 2013 12:14 pm by nintendaholic

ok gotcha

Back to top Go down

nintendaholic

Post Tue May 21, 2013 12:15 pm by nintendaholic

whats wrong with jailbreaking?

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Tue May 21, 2013 1:12 pm by KiDasharus

We don't like hacking here, and if you wanna stretch it, jailbreaking is hacking.

Jailbreaking is legal, however, @Happy and @Clay. I know you guys still don't want that stuff here, but it is legal.

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Tue May 21, 2013 4:57 pm by Professor Clayton

@Dash That's why this review is unlocked. Razz
Jailbreaking is hacking, and the companies who own the device certainly don't think its legal. Wink

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Tue May 21, 2013 6:56 pm by KiDasharus

They don't like it. That's all that's said. I don't like, per se, and jailbreaking is... pushing the line. But it's not hacking. But, whatever. If Apple or Google or whoever didn't want it so badly, they'd have taken more drastic measures.

Back to top Go down

NoUsernameHere

Post Tue May 21, 2013 7:08 pm by NoUsernameHere

On the subject of Hacking/Jailbreaking,Jailbreaking is (Kind of) Like ROM Hacking: It's legal and illegal in certain ways.

Back to top Go down

nintendaholic

Post Wed May 22, 2013 11:47 am by nintendaholic

just because its illegal doesnt mean its not amazing. if you tryed it for yourself you would support it too

Back to top Go down

True Hero

Post Wed May 22, 2013 12:09 pm by True Hero

I really don't care how amazing something is: If it's illegal, I want no part of it. I, for one, will not sacrifice my morals for a few free games.

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Wed May 22, 2013 1:20 pm by KiDasharus

True - Did you not read what I stated above? It's not illegal, Apple and Google simply frown upon it.

nintendaholic - That's what they say about drugs, no?

Back to top Go down

True Hero

Post Wed May 22, 2013 2:13 pm by True Hero

Dash - I read what you said. I even did some research myself to better understand what jailbreaking was. My post was responding specifically to the concept @nintendaholic had put forth in his comment above mine.

Back to top Go down

Tricoloryoshi

Post Wed May 22, 2013 5:12 pm by Tricoloryoshi

Would now be a good time for someone to finally exert their mod/admin powers? Or will it be a debate?
And if its a power time, which power? :3 also, if its a power time, who'll do it? (I volunteer)

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Wed May 22, 2013 5:19 pm by Professor Clayton

@Tri Well, considering its mainly Admins arguing, Locking it would be pointless. And its doing no real harm.
Just calm down everyone. u_u

Back to top Go down

Tricoloryoshi

Post Wed May 22, 2013 5:20 pm by Tricoloryoshi

Oh, alright, it's your call~
(I also apologize for being so enthusiastic about this)

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Wed May 22, 2013 10:07 pm by Wonder_Mask

Not all hacking is illegal either gents. Jailbreaking falls under the grey area. It does not support the hardware manufacturer, so the hardware manufacturer dislikes it regardless. But anywho, we support Nintendo as a company and in doing so, we agree to not speak of any illegal activity, or hacking.

Back to top Go down

nintendaholic

Post Wed May 22, 2013 11:36 pm by nintendaholic

^thank you. And exactly. I would never pirate a Nintendo game. When I found out Rahman legends was being released for Xbox. 360 I thought great now I don't have to for it. But ten I realized how much I appreciate the support from ubi for Wii u and decided I would buy it for Wii u.I have always said piracy is great except for when it's Nintendo

Back to top Go down

Tricoloryoshi

Post Thu May 23, 2013 12:07 am by Tricoloryoshi

nintendaholic wrote:piracy is great except for when it's Nintendo
What makes nintendo so special?

Back to top Go down

NoUsernameHere

Post Thu May 23, 2013 1:38 am by NoUsernameHere

nintendaholic wrote:^thank you. And exactly. I would never pirate a Nintendo game. When I found out Rahman legends was being released for Xbox. 360 I thought great now I don't have to for it. But ten I realized how much I appreciate the support from ubi for Wii u and decided I would buy it for Wii u.I have always said piracy is great except for when it's Nintendo
How is Nintendo so special? I mean,They're the worst when it comes to Legal Situations.
Nintendo isn't any more special than Sony,Microsoft,or SEGA. Mad Ratchet ni@#as 3 (ios) 2613302377

Back to top Go down

nintendaholic

Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 am by nintendaholic

how do you delete comments

Last edited by nintendaholic on Thu May 23, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

nintendaholic

Post Thu May 23, 2013 12:01 pm by nintendaholic

the difference is that nintendo makes games worth paying for. the others simply dont.

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Thu May 23, 2013 4:25 pm by Wonder_Mask

Piracy is piracy, and that is unacceptable illegal content. Post about piracy elsewhere gents.

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Thu May 23, 2013 4:42 pm by Professor Clayton

Look, obviously some users have different opinions on this. But let's not get carried away. Discussion is fine, arguing is not.

Back to top Go down

Tricoloryoshi

Post Thu May 23, 2013 5:08 pm by Tricoloryoshi

nintendaholic wrote:the difference is that nintendo makes games worth paying for. the others simply dont.
Well, that seems a little one-sided. -.-
Regardless of the quality of their games, piracy is wrong, even when companies you don't like are the victims. -.-

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum