Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)

Go down

Who's the Best Kid Icarus Villain?

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_lcap31%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_lcap8%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_lcap23%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_lcap23%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_lcap15%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) I_vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) Empty The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)

Hey guys. It's Dash, filling in for True this week as I'm a faithful fan of a certain series that is the topic of this week's poll. Here we go!

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) RilEEkD

Kid Icarus, the fun little series that started on the same date Metroid did so long ago. Kid Icarus Uprising, specifically, is my favorite game of all time. A lot has changed in the roughly 25 years that Kid Icarus has been around, as it went from a 2D adventure to a 3D Third-person shooter. Pit isn't a low level fool anymore. But at the same time, neither are his enemies.

Last Week's Winner!

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) Captain_Syrup_(Wario_Land_Shake_It!)

Captain Syrup steals the loot-- erm, position for the Wario Land nominee.

Last edited by KiDasharus on Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
KiDasharus
KiDasharus
1-Up Admin
1-Up Admin

Exp. Points : 1817

http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) :: Comments

KiDasharus

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:10 pm by KiDasharus

Bad Captain Syrup image size is bad.

Also, the descriptions are long, but I enjoyed making them. Thanks for letting me do this week's, True!

Back to top Go down

Knuckles

Post Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:14 pm by Knuckles

Bad NoF, logged me out.

"If I was a copy, why would I kick my own butt?"

Back to top Go down

True Hero

Post Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:21 am by True Hero

@Dash - No prob. I would like to point out that you didn't include Orcos from KI:oMaM, though.
Other than that, very nice. The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11) 3754293914 

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:47 am by KiDasharus

Yeah, I realized that in bed last night, then I realized that it's doubtable anyone was going to vote for him. All the same, I'll add him later on today when I get back from school.

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:39 am by Wonder_Mask

Hades FTW. Razz

Back to top Go down

True Hero

Post Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:34 pm by True Hero

While Dark Pit is awesome, he really ends up being more of an anti-hero by game's end. So I'll go with Hades.

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:07 pm by KiDasharus

Fair enough, but I though that for the time Dark Pit was against Pit he was a really good foe.

Back to top Go down

NoUsernameHere

Post Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm by NoUsernameHere

The Great Reaper was my favorite, because he was great and was a reaper. Razz My vote goes to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down