Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)

Go down

Who is The King of The Ring?

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_lcap20%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_lcap40%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_lcap20%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) Empty The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)

Special Guest:Happy
Ladies and Gentlemen! Are you ready for the showdown of the century? This week's match pits several devious strongmen against each other, all of whom are capable of administering devastating beatings. You all must know what series this week is:
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) Punch_Out_logo
Ah yes, the series that helped shape the NES era. People generally tend to remember the NES game the most, likely because of it's celebrity endorsement, but there were two arcade games, a spinoff, and of course, sequels on later Nintendo Consoles.

Last Week's Winner:
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) 250px-Thanatos
The hamazing god of death won't issue a farewell cry today, that's for sure.
Wonder_Mask
Wonder_Mask

Exp. Points : 799

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) :: Comments

Wonder_Mask

Post Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:40 pm by Wonder_Mask

Super Macho Man for me, so much bogus.
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) 180px-An2m

Back to top Go down

Wonder Groose

Post Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:14 am by Wonder Groose

Kinda surprise that out of the 3 people that voted none voted King Hippo. Oh well, Go Bald bull  The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) 2613302377 The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) 2613302377 The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12) 2613302377

Back to top Go down

Ideal Hero

Post Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm by Ideal Hero

I had to go with Bald Bull because of his Ganon laugh and the fact that he had an interesting rematch fight.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down