Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2)

Go down

Who's the Best Mother Villain?

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_lcap0%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_lcap25%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_lcap8%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_lcap8%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_lcap50%The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 12

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) Empty The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2)

Sorry I'm late.  I've been wrapped up in a big paper.  Serious business and all that.  Anyways, without further ado...
This Week's Series!

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) Mother_-_Earthbound_logo

While this name might be unfamiliar to some, you'd probably recognize the second game in the series as EarthBound.  This quirky and unique trilogy contains some of the most bizarre and sinister villains I've ever seen.  But which one will have the PSI to come out on top?  You decide.

Last Weeks Winner!

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) Wario

Wario!
It looks like this selfish slob will be representing the Mario franchise, much to Bowser's dismay.

Last edited by True Hero on Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
True Hero
True Hero
Pokefan Admin
Pokefan Admin

Exp. Points : 857

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) :: Comments

Knuckles

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:30 pm by Knuckles

Which one of them is the SSBB Subspace Embassary boss? I haven't played Mother. :'(

Back to top Go down

True Hero

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:33 pm by True Hero

@Knuckles - That would be Porky Minch, riding in his Bed Mech. I do realize that many of these villains will be unheard of (I had to look some of them up myself), but I wanted to be thorough. :doingitfortheart:

Back to top Go down

Knuckles

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:41 pm by Knuckles

@True Thank you, Casting my vote now.

Oh, and if Metal Sonic wins the Sonic vote, I'll switch my avatar to a Knuckles Hat on Fire Gif.

Last edited by True Hero on Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammerz)

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:27 pm by Wonder_Mask

Pokey is an egotistical, twisted brat! ... But he's a great villain, because I love to hate his piggy guts. Smile

Back to top Go down

Ideal Hero

Post Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:43 pm by Ideal Hero

I chose Giygas because of his interesting backstory, and it's hard to argue with a title like "Universal Cosmic Destoryer."
The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) 1247944689 
(An artists rendition of Giygas' true form).

Back to top Go down

RedPanda

Post Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:26 pm by RedPanda

I chose Master Belch. Because all that gas during the battle is just so attractive O:

But then, poor Giygas just wanted to be a normal child like any other. He just didn't know how to express his feelings...

Back to top Go down

KingDunsparce

Post Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:35 pm by KingDunsparce

I haven't finished Earthbound yet, but I chose Porky. Smile (We need to find an Earthbound/Mother emoticon)

Back to top Go down

True Hero

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:16 am by True Hero

@CaptainCharlie - This should be a good start. The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) 2285803900 

Back to top Go down

KingDunsparce

Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:18 pm by KingDunsparce

True Hero wrote:@CaptainCharlie - This should be a good start. The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) 2285803900 
That is a good one Now Mr Saturn and Waluigi can dance together. Smile Waluigi The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 2) 2285803900 

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down