Nintendo Online Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Super Smash Bros. U Thread of Speculation, Praying, and Discussion
by Knuckles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm

» The Happy Birthday Thread
by NoUsernameHere Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:25 am

» The Word Game
by KiDasharus Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:24 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 12)
by Ideal Hero Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:16 pm

» Mega Man 7 Review (SNES)
by Capn' Pancakes Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:45 am

» The Ultimate Nintendo Villain: The Search (Round 11)
by NoUsernameHere Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:48 pm

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What game/announcement do you hope the most to be unveiled at E3?

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 Empty It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P

Yay for corny titles~

Anyway, this weeks poll is: What game do you hope to most for to be unveiled at E3?
As before, if you have another suggestion, just tell me in the comments and I'll put in an option for it in the poll.

Also, I haven't included anything in the poll that's already been announced to be there, like Super Smash Bros. 4.

Seriously, though, I know there's something each of us really wants there, and I'm sure I missed a lot of your choices, so comment and I'll add them.

Last Week's Winner
Pokémon X/Y was last week's winner, beating Animal Crossing New Leaf in second! I am sad
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 49609-pokemon-x-and-y

Last edited by 3Dash on Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
KiDasharus
KiDasharus
1-Up Admin
1-Up Admin

Exp. Points : 1817

http://www.backloggery.com/3dangerous3dash

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P :: Comments

KiDasharus

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 pm by KiDasharus

Happy - So is Kid Icarus Wii U, but we can dream.

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:10 pm by Professor Clayton

Happy_Mask wrote:Mother 4 is almost impossible. Razz
Almost, but it can happen. :3 Kid Icarus: Uprising seemed impossible. As does the recent Ducktales: Remastered. Anything can happen~

Back to top Go down

KiDasharus

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:32 pm by KiDasharus

Well, Kid Icarus U, especially at this point, is impossible, because Sakurai is working on SSB4.

Back to top Go down

Wonder_Mask

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 pm by Wonder_Mask

Sakurai at least would like to see a new kid Icarus game, Itoi has said multiple times that the series is done. You know what, a giant, flaming, purple elephant is going to fly over your school tomorrow, vomiting rainbows all over it. When that happens, I will gladly, without question believe that such a thing is possible. It's dangerous to go alone! Take this poll! :P - Page 2 1165551496

Back to top Go down

Professor Clayton

Post Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:43 pm by Professor Clayton

@Happy_Mask That sure was a funny way to say "@Tricolor using his Final Smash". thinking

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2